1. what are you doing here? - i'm preparing for my report.
2. she had lived in moscow for 10 years when her sister came to live with her.
3. tomorrow father will come late.
4. it was very late. i had gone to bed and had fallen asleep when my father returned home.
5. have you ever been to london? - yes, i've been there last summer. (i was there last summer.)
6. when we came to the station, the train has already arrived.
7. he left for rostov in 1990 and since then he had lived there.
8. tom doesn't tennis every saturday.
9. i have already done my homework. now i can go for a walk.
10. when will you come to see us? – tomorrow if you don’t mind.
put in the prepositions.
1. where do you work? i work at orange computers.
2. mr. brown looks for uk sales promotion. he is accountable for the m.d.
3. what goods are they interested in ?
4. let’s meet on tuesday at 10.
5. rossexport goods are of high quality.
6. he was born in 1889 in london.
7. what do you like to watch on tv?
8. it’s 4 o’clock in the afternoon.
9. mr. norman is in charge with new product development.
10. this film was on the rex cinema.