a. Complete the sentences
1. The sales assistant she try on a black dress.
a. recommend b. advises c. suggested that
2. Carl was injured last week, and the doctor not play in the next match.
a. suggests him b. advised him c. recommended that he
3. The lawyer his client not to discuss the case with anyone.
a. recommends b. advised c. suggested
4. Juan we leave early to allow time for traffic.
a. recommends b. advised c. suggested that
5. Gabriella having dinner at the restaurant close to my house.
a. suggested b. recommend c. advise
6. Her family her to wait a few years before she gets married.
a. advised b. suggested c. recommends that
b. Choose the correct verb
1. The waiter recommended that we the curry soup because it’s very spicy.
a. not try b. don’t try c. isn’t trying
2. I recommend that he to the doctor as soon as possible.
a. going b. goes c. go
3. Professor Plum suggested that Paula harder for the final exam.
a. studies b. should study c. to study
4. The teacher recommended a few lines in my essay.
a. I change b. changing c. to change
5. He advised me hard.
a. to work b. that I work c. working
1)this is my jumper.
this jumper is mine.
2)this is your skateboard.
this skateboard is yours.
3)these are his shoes.
these shoes are his
4)these aren't your tickets, they're her tickets.
these tickets aren*t yours, they are hers
5)this is their book, it isn't her book
this book is theirs, it isn*t hers
6)these are my shoes, they aren't his shoes.
these shoes are mine, they aren*t his
1)it that my wallet?
2)where is their football?
3)that football isn't yours!
4)he hasn't got our tickets.
5)have you got your books? we've got ours.
6)where's your skateboard?