1) there are different means of payment such as cash, cheque, purchase and hire purchase.2) we can see famous german firms in the local market. 3) food is an example of a single-use consumer good. 4) market oriented firms try to meet the needs of the consumers5) age distribution of the population and government policy affect the standing orders6) market is a form of relations between buyers and sellers7) you can demand this tv in the nearest shop.8) the unemployment will increase next year.
originally sighted and wise people thought aboutconservation of natural resources, concerned about the purity of rivers and lakes, the density offorests and soil fertility. however, modern man is increasingly forgets to whom he owes his existence: more and more nature to retreat to thetechnical progress and the human thirst for profit. enough of natural resources for our children and grandchildren? the answer to this question can only give ourselves every day,making every effort to preserve the purity of the world around us.
1. tom plays football on saturday.
2. he doesn't play football every day.
3. i'm wearing a suit now.
4. i'm not wearing jeans now.
5. my friend doesn't like to play football.
6. i'm not reading now.
7. is he sleeping now?
8. we don't go to the country in winter.
9. my sister eats sweets every day.
10. she's not eating sweets now.
11. they do their homework in the afternoon.
12. they don't go for a walk in the evening.
13. my father doesn't work on sunday.
14. he works every day.
15. i read books in the evening.
16. i don't read books in the morning.
17. i'm writing an exercise now.
18. i'm not writing a letter now.
19. they're playing in the yard now.
20. they're not playing in the street now.
21. are they playing in the room now?
22. he helps his mother every day.
23. does he help his mother every day?
24. he doesn't help his mother every day.
25. do you go to school on sunday?
26. is she working in a shop now?
27. is he delivering letters now?
28. do you go to the opera with your friends?