Вставьте подходящий предлог времени (at, in, on) там, где это необходимо 1. dinner is usually 7 o’clock. 2. we went to scotland last summer. 3. we have long holidays summer. 4. when have we got biology? - friday mornings. 5. there is a school party 31st january. 6. we are the 21st century. 7. the game is 9.45. 8. is there a party your brother’s birthday? 9. where was he the weekend? 10. where is he the moment? 11. your teacher isn’t here present. 12. there are usually a lot of parties new year’s eve. 13. he wasn’t there the end of the concert. 14. where are you usually the evening? and night? 15. do you get any presents christmas day? 16. he was born 1999. 17. we usually go there weekends spring. 18. he phoned me tuesday. 19. we went to bed late last night. 20. he gets up 7 o’clock weekdays. 21. she was in hospital that time. 22. the school party is june 8th 8 o’clock. 23. i'm leaving next saturday.
хоу эбаут итинг аут?
сшал ви гоу ту марсельс?
ноу ит изнт. зей ра мени рестарантс зет марсельс.
итс найс, бат итс элвейс соу кроудид! ай вонт ту гоу самхе мо релаксинг.
зет соунтс гуд! ай хоуп зей стилл серв зе смоукед салмон.
ар ю сериус? итс зе тестист синк ин зе ворлд! комон летс гоу.
1. she usually prefers wearing casual clothes.
2. recently 7 million dollars have been stolen from this bank.
3. my parents are talking about their relationships at the (у вас, скорее всего, опечатка, вы написали 'tho') moment. i don't want to disturb (вместо 'distrub'; тут тоже, наверное, опечатка) them.
4. tom was mugging a passer-by when a police officer arrested him.
5. kate had changed 5 dresses before her boyfriend came.
6. an unknown (вместо 'uknown') man kidnapped her son and ransomed.
2 are 3 the 4 can 5 us 6 than 7 off 8 up 9 time 10 a 11 too